[TEASER] Oboreru Sakana ha Yume wo Miru + Rainy Day

Go down

[TEASER] Oboreru Sakana ha Yume wo Miru + Rainy Day Empty [TEASER] Oboreru Sakana ha Yume wo Miru + Rainy Day

Post by Splodey on Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:55 am

Hello guys! I’ve come with mini previews for 2 MakoHaru djs! I tend to do these previews a lot, also just for fun too. :P

Anyway, you can find the summaries and description on our current projects list.

But before that, I have 2 little notices!

BangAQUA is in need of a Japanese > English translator, and also a Chinese > English translator!

From us, Rotten Scans, we need a Japanese > English translator, a cleaner and a typesetter to help us on a massive one volume of Akunin wo Nakaseru Houhou! Details here. Thank you <3
Now, on to previews~

[TEASER] Oboreru Sakana ha Yume wo Miru + Rainy Day Tumblr_inline_muzqm7TkS91r3zd6o

Oboreru was a pleasure to translate. xD …Well YES IT WAS PLEASURABLE. Makoto doesn’t actually say “xxxx” but y’know, Splodey’s hands…

[TEASER] Oboreru Sakana ha Yume wo Miru + Rainy Day Tumblr_inline_muzqmmj0uh1r3zd6o

WHY YES HARU THERE’S ONLY ONE BATHROOM. WILL YOU GO INTO THAT ONE BATHROOM WITH MAKO-CHAN? And if you do, what do you think will happen? ;D Also, Rainy Day (this one right above) is a joint with BangAQUA! Check their works out too~

That’s it from me!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Twitter | Blog | Tumblr | FB | Ask.fm | PM

[TEASER] Oboreru Sakana ha Yume wo Miru + Rainy Day Tumblr_m0mb2kCky01rng702o2_400
Splodey
Splodey
Translator/Crosschecker
Translator/Crosschecker

View user profile http://xplodedtb.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down